- This event has passed.
Developing and Leveraging Your Elevator Pitch
November 8, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for Developing and Leveraging Your Elevator Pitch
Thursday, November 8th,
9:30am – 11:00am
Your elevator pitch is the foundation of communicating your business to investors, bankers, partners, employees, and family members. All other pitches, including those for funding, are an outgrowth of your elevator pitch. Effectively communicating your business potential begins well before “the moment of the pitch.” Your success depends more on your preparation and follow-up than it does at the moment of your pitch.
This hands-on workshop (we will be developing and practicing our elevator pitches in real time) will help you to identify and invest in key pitch preparation strategies, develop, practice & refine your elevator pitch, and prepare to cultivate the relationships necessary to maximize our opportunities. You will receive tools to help you prepare and follow-up effectively.
You will leave equipped with a strong elevator pitch, a clear understanding of how to concisely communicate and attract interest in your company, and confidence in your ability to attract the right resources for your company.
You will learn:
- The foundation for effective preparation for a single pitch or a series of pitches.
- The principles of pitching within various time constraints
- The essential subjects to include in your pitches based on time considerations and audience needs
- The potential of leveraging each pitch opportunity to open additional doors
- Your vital activities following your pitch