- This event has passed.
February 2017 Business Alignment Camp: Back to Basics
February 7 @ 3:00 pm - February 9 @ 6:00 pm
This intense, two-day business workout will help you better align your business with the markets and customers that you want and need to grow and succeed.
Who should attend? Entrepreneurs and their teams. Whether you are just starting up, looking to tap new markets, or just need some fine tuning, this intensive business workout is for you.
Takeaway: These immersive sessions will help you create a roadmap to reach the markets and customers that offer your company the best path to success.
Here’s what you will learn and hone:
Day1 is all about clarifying your target market and a hard look at where you’re positioned, including:
- Your problem and solution: What is your target customer hiring your product to do?
- Reaching your ideal customer: What market channels are the most effective to reach them?
- Your competition: Who are they and what gives you an “unfair” advantage?
Day 2 is all about charting a path to validate your solution with real customers:
- Understanding your customer: Leverage customer interviews and surveys to hone your product or service.
- Getting to the truth: Getting real answers in an intellectually honest way.
- Honing your solution: Learning a repeatable process for leveraging customer feedback to feed your growth
Parking is available in either the lot directly north of the building or directly east of the building, across Cleveland Avenue.