- This event has passed.
July Inner Circle: E-Myth & Traction
July 18 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
HOW TO GO FROM 1 TO 1000 (employees or locations)
Many people are in their business because they were good at “something“; a good architect, doctor, baker, plumber, designer, etc. Michael Gerber describes this as a “technician” having an entrepreneurial seizure. This frequently occurs because the owner/technician needs to make an income and doesn’t want to work for a boss. The problem, is that they then began working for much less money and a virtually unlimited work week in a job they own. What’s worse, if this doesn’t change they’ll end up a statistic along with the 90% who are not in business after 10 years.
There’s a formulaic way to understand your current state of affairs and the next step needed to grow. Inspired by the e-Myth, this knowledge will almost certainly ensure your business is an exception to the statistics and you are wildly successful.
In this session you will discover:
- 4 Business maturity phases in your future.
- 2 mindsets startup entrepreneurs battle as they grow.
- Exactly where you are and what to do next.
- How to go beyond the hobby business.
- 5 ways to increase profit immediately.
- The major components your business requires for massively success.
- How to have a scalable enterprise.
- What you need to do to grow to the next level r.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS AND TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL
A management system like the EOS framework brings an organization to get 3 things: Vision, Traction and Healthy. A powerful organization is strong in 6 Key Components that exist in every successful business.
In this session we introduce the tools that comprise the Entrepreneurial Operating System in the book Traction from Geno Wickman and how this management system creates a common language that will get your business to a whole new level!
In this session you’ll discover:
- 8 questions you need to answer to gain clarity and get all of your team rolling in the same direction.
- What steps to take to get the right people on your team.
- What to do to get the right people into the right seats on your “bus“.
- What you need to know to predict if your business is thrive or die (even when you’re out of town)
- How to get your folks to be more disciplined and accountable
- 4 Steps to ensure you get your goals in 10 years.
I come from a family of teachers, preachers and business owners; I love helping people- especially when that means they get more time, freedom and money from a business that runs better, grows faster with more profit. After starting, growing & exiting 2 different companies, I now help company owners go from being uncertain and time-poor to resourced, flexible and proud of their accomplishments.
My personal mission is to activate men and women leaders to make the most of the meeting they’ll have with the Maker. I’m kinda funny but not off color. These days I’m more straight-laced but miss being edgy and punchy.… I’ve been underneath Disney World, had batting practice at Progressive Field and helped to deliver a baby calf. But some of my favorite things are my kids since of humor and quiet times in the early morning. Someday, in the not-too-distant future, you will see the forthcoming book, Prosperity Path; 5 simple steps to more time, freedom and money.
What some have said about these sessions:
- 100% of attendees would recommend this to a friend
- “If the concern is that you ‘can’t find good people’… The real problem is you have not [yet] built an organization worthy of great people joining your team. This program helps you create such a company.”
- “This is the best money I have spent on my business this year!”