- This event has passed.
Life Lessons Over Lunch – Wisdom, networking & free lunch
May 16 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
- Feb 14 – ISSUES: Andy Stanley – the Upside of Tension – How to get the most from your team as you work through problems.
- March 14 – TRACTION: Ken Blanchard – It’s not about you – How being a selfless, humble, and influential servant leader moves your team forward faster.
- March 21 – TRACTION: Michael Hyatt – Accountability – Why Accountability Is Vital for Leaders Who Want to Make a Big Difference
- April 11 – DATA: Marcus Lemonis – 3 Numbers – Why having 7-10 numbers that give a pulse on your company will change your life.
- May 5 – PEOPLE: Andy Stanley – life.
- May 16 – PEOPLE: Patrick Lincioni –
Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is hosting an initiative called Life Lessons Over Lunch.
Life Lessons Over Lunch is a marketplace initiative where participants meet on a regular basis to view a DVD message over lunch. Life Lessons provides a unique opportunity for participants to enter an environment in the workplace where they can consider relevant insights around personal and professional challenges. The principles are presented from a biblical perspective but are non-denominational and open to everybody.
Life Lessons Over Lunch will meet twice per month on the 2nd & 3rd Wednesday at 11:30am in the DEC Café. Lunch will be provided at no charge, but donations are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you!
Prosperity Partners USA
Speaker, Entrepreneur, Connector, Business Advisor