- This event has passed.
New Stimulus Package…What’s In It For Your Business?
January 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wondering what’s been updated in the new stimulus package or the second round of funding for the Paycheck Protection Program? Join our DEC sponsor, Michelle Roseberry of HBK CPA, on Thursday, January 28th for an overview of the changes made, the provisions within the new package that will affect your business, and the steps business owners need to take to benefit from the new stimulus.
Discussion topics include:
- Who is eligible for a second draw PPP loan
- Changes to the original PPP forgiveness process that may affect your forgiveness application
- The reversal to the IRS’s notices on tax deductibility of expenses paid for with the PPP loans
- Updates on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Support for more types of businesses including tax breaks and changes you should know
- Stimulus payments to individuals and extended unemployment benefits
Thursday, January 28
11:30am – 12:30pm
What other tenants are saying about these DEC sponsor events:
“Due to these type of DEC events, I was able to secure a state grant and PPP during COVID” Chad Willett, Brodaway2LA