- This event has passed.
New Stimulus Package…What’s In It For Your Business?
December 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Congressional leaders have agreed and signed off on a new stimulus package that includes a second round of Paycheck Protection Program loans for certain borrowers and tax relief for small and mid-size companies. HBK’s Michelle Roseberry, will discuss the details, help you determine which provisions affect you and your business, and what steps you should take next to benefit from the new stimulus.
Discussion topics include:
- Who is eligible for a second draw PPP loan
- Changes to the original PPP forgiveness process that may affect your forgiveness application
- The reversal to the IRS’s notices on tax deductibility of expenses paid for with the PPP loans
- Updates on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Support for more types of businesses including tax breaks and changes you should know
- Stimulus payments to individuals and extended unemployment benefits
Wednesday, December 30
1:00pm – 2:00pm
What other tenants are saying about these DEC sponsor events:
“Due to these type of DEC events, I was able to secure a state grant and PPP during COVID” Chad Willett, Brodaway2LA