- This event has passed.
Ohio SBDC Presents: Small Business Breakthroughs
September 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this event
Join the Ohio Small Business Development Center in partnership with the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center for a podcast style Q&A designed to dig into the topics that are impacting your business and keeping you up at night.
In edition of “Small Business Breakthroughs” Ohio SBDC Director Michael Bowers will talk with Rob Maccabee of Naventive
What will be discussed:
- Making ecommerce work for your brick & mortar business
- Key things you need to do before you invest in a new website or online advertising
- Learn the specific road map to turn strangers into loyal customer
- What should you have in place in your business to create effective marketing without overwhelming yourself or your staff
- Critical marketing processes to have in place when you are wearing all the hats in your business
Featured Guest: Rob Maccabee, Naventive
Rob founded Naventive to put his 25+ years of hard-earned entrepreneurial, marketing, branding, sales, and management experience to work for you and your business.
His goal is to make your dreams come true- for your financial freedom, your family, and your ability to contribute to the world in all the ways you desire.
When he is not working with clients, you can find Rob hanging with my beautiful wife and kids, cooking something delicious, writing a song, or performing with one of several bands I have the privilege to play