Leveraging Networking and Pitching to Move Your Business Forward
Please join us for a Networking and Pitching Intensive: Taking your relationships and pitching capabilities to the next level.
Effective pitching begins with intentional networking, and relies on your networking and connection skills “post-pitch” to maximize your opportunities. Your networking prowess must be developed and nurtured with as much effort as you put into developing and delivering your pitch.
To do both well, a focus on the fundamentals and preparation are essential to developing relationships and creating opportunities to pitch your business to prospective customers, employees, partners, and investors.
This unique hands-on workshop will help you to develop and practice networking skills and create, practice, and refine your high-level pitch. The outcome will be the confidence to find and cultivate key relationships in a variety of situations. There will be ample time for practicing networking, developing, delivering, and refining your basic pitch.
You will leave equipped to communicate and attract interest in your company, and to follow-up in ways that grow relationships and open doors.
You will learn:
- Networking fundamentals and strategies.
- Foundations of effective pitch preparation for a single pitch or a series of pitches
- The essential subjects to include in your pitches based on time considerations and audience needs
- The potential of leveraging relationships to open additional doors and build your network
- The vital activities to build relationships following your pitch
- Chris Borja: Founder – Become A Better Networker, Independent Associate – LegalShield/IDShield
- Rick Coplin: Entrepreneur, author, podcaster, and former VP of Community Partner Ventures with Rev1 Ventures
Chris is a life-long entrepreneur, and the founder of Become a Better Networker. For most of his life, Chris suffered from extreme shyness, introversion, and fear of public speaking.
Now that he has overcome those challenges, Chris feels called to help people overcome their own challenges to become a better networker, a better connector, and become the person they were meant to be.
Rick played a key role building & selling a start-up, then invested eight years with Rev1 Ventures, coaching entrepreneurs and helping them raise funds. Rick has coached entrepreneurs through over 1,000 pitches.
Rick hosts the Success to Significance Podcast, is a published author and is finishing his next book: Pitch With Purpose: What to Do Before During and After You Pitch to Maximize Your Opportunities.
Rick coaches leaders, speaks internationally & consults with entrepreneurial companies.