- This event has passed.
Small Business Breakthroughs – Special Small Business Week Episode
May 4 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
In this special SBA Small Business Week edition of the “Small Business Breakthroughs” Ohio SBDC Director Michael Bowers will be discussing the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program with Stephanie Hall and Audra McIntosh.
What will be discussed:
- What is the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program and who does it support?
- What are some of the major challenges facing small businesses today and how does the 10,000 Small Businesses program help owners deal with this challenges?
- What can participants in the 10,000 Small Businesses program expect to do during the sessions?
- How is what an owner learns in the sessions applied to the everyday work of a within the business?
- What are some successes from the 10,000 Small Businesses programs at Columbus State Community College?
- And of course, we will answer your business questions
Featured Guests: Stephanie Hall and Audra McIntosh of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, https://www.cscc.edu/for-business/10ksb/
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program is an investment program to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity in their communities by providing them access to education, capital, and the business support services necessary to make that happen. Program tuition is offered at no cost to the business owner and accepted applicants receive a hands-on education led by faculty from Columbus State Community College, Cincinnati State Community and Technical College, and Sinclair College, focusing specifically on business growth. In addition, small business owners have access to highly trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business, and an expanded peer network of small business owners from across the country. Columbus State will be hosting its fourth cohort beginning in September 2022 and is accepting applications through June 1st, 2022