- This event has passed.
Social Networking Strategy for New and Current Small Businesses
September 19, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$20
This engaging and useful presentation focuses on a compelling Social Networking Strategy for New and Existing Small Businesses!
Emphasis is on practical and immediate ways to develop and execute a targeted plan. Topics we will cover include how to:
- Explore the digital evolution of SEO, SMO, blogs, and more
- Reach your target customer and optimize digital component of your marketing plan
- Develop a management dashboard to drive magnetic content strategy and lead nurturing
- Gain insights to optimize using Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other sites
- Identify tools, methods, and processes to create a winning digital strategy
- Confirm your new knowledge base with practice sessions
Pre-registration is required with a $20.00 fee. Select PayPal payment option to pay with regular credit card or PayPal account.
Veterans receive a $10.00 discount. When registering enter discount code VETERAN. A valid ID is required at the door.
Columbus OH SCORE Chapter provides FREE counseling and low-cost Workshops to new and existing businesses in Central Ohio counties. Visit us today to learn more.
Presenter Michelle Hummel is a passionate Internet marketer with over 15 years of successful online marketing experience. She holds an Internet Marketing degree and, in the ever-changing world of online marketing, strives to learn something new every day.
Hummel has been nominated for Woman-Owned Business of the Year and has published a three book series, The Social Media Magnet: Everything You Need to Know to Attract Customers with Social Media, in which she shares her Internet marketing secrets. She travels widely to give keynote presentations and provide social media training.
Hummel’s Web Strategy Plus team helps clients develop and promote professional websites. The firm specializes in helping franchisors develop integrated web marketing programs to drive leads for franchisees and recruitment.