- This event has passed.
Workshop: How to Create the Modern Sales-Ready Website
August 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
There are two common problems when it comes to website design that I want to briefly discuss below.
The wrong questions are being asked
When it comes to building a website, many people focus on asking the wrong questions. They ask, “what color(s) should I use?” or “should I use stock photos or use my own photography?” Maybe you’ve even asked this question, “how will my website get found on search engines?” It’s not that these are bad or unimportant questions to be asking. But these questions have to do with function, while the more important questions to be asking should focus on strategy.
Websites are not seen as powerful online sales machines
It’s still very common to view your website as nothing more than just a glorified online brochure. This is unfortunate, as your website can be your biggest sales asset. It never sleeps and keeps working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. By rethinking your website as a sales tool, you’ll finally have a website that will move the needle on your bottom line.
If you are ready to start asking the right questions and viewing your website as a vital member of your sales team, we have the workshop just for you. This workshop will help you develop a more effective website strategy by helping you answer the following questions:
- Who is your ideal website visitor?
- Do you know “why” your business exists?
- What value do you add that will help your prospects?
- What’s your “brand story” and how well do you tell it?
- How well do you understand your prospects challenges and how you solve those challenges?
- What pages should be included on your website?
- What and how to I write effective website content
- How will your website drive sales?
- Does your website have lead conversion opportunities?
- What’s your long-term plan to ensure that your website stays relevant, attracts the right people, converts leads, and nurtures them into paying customers.
What You’ll Get
By the end of the workshop you will leave with a complete strategy that will serve as your foundation for building a powerful sales-ready website.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The importance of knowing your ideal customer
- Understanding the Buyer’s Journey and how it relates to your website
- How to craft your value proposition statement for maximum impact
- What pages you need to create for your website
- How to create the right kind of content and content ideas
- The Importance of creating lead generation paths
- What to do with your website leads
- How to develop a long-term view of your website
There are two ways you can take advantage of this workshop:
By attending the workshop, you will leave with practical steps that you can implement right away into your website to start seeing results. For those of you DIY’ers out there it may be just enough to attend the workshop.
Workshop and Coaching
Some of you may be looking for additional coaching after the workshop to help you implement what you’ve learned and that’s great, I’m here to help. I will be opening up 10 spots for 1-on-1 coaching. You’ll receive 4, 1-hour coaching calls and 30 days of email support.
About the Workshop Instructor
Jeff Elder is the owner of Sync Three, an inbound marketing and sales agency, located in Dublin Ohio.
Jeff has been designing websites for over 15 years. Jeff, also has a deep knowledge of digital marketing and knows the importance of having a website that actually gets results. With his digital marketing and website design background, Jeff sees websites in ways that many others don’t. He believes websites are powerful sales tools for any organization. When you implement the right website strategy you’re on your way to driving more website traffic, leads, and sales.