- This event has passed.
Small Business Breakthroughs – Small Business Week Edition
May 1 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join the Ohio Small Business Development Center, in partnership with the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center for a podcast style Q&A designed to dig into the topics that are impacting your business and keeping you up at night.
This special “Small Business Week” edition of “Small Business Breakthroughs” will feature experts from the Ohio SBDC Network to share their experience in assisting small business owners in growing their businesses. The discussion will include SBDC Directors, Lisa Hutson, Mike Stater, Brad Bapst, and from the SBA, Jerome Jones.
What will be discussed:
- What can people can expect with they visit an SBDC?
- Discuss the services that are available in each of the featured SBDC Centers.
- For a business owner who has never worked with your SBDC Center what should they know up front, what should they expect as they are working with the SBDC?
- How does the SBA work with the SBDC program, and what can people expect from the SBA that can assist their business.?
- What special projects are each SBDC Center currently working on?
- Discuss the small business ecosystem where each of the Centers is located.
- How does the SBDC work with various partners in the area, and how do the partnerships impact small businesses?
- What is the most important thing you see that a small business owner should be doing to be a successful business in the area of your SBDC?
And of course, we will answer your business questions
Lisa Hutson, Director, Ohio SBDC at Lorain County Community College
Brad Bapst, Director, Ohio SBDC at OSU South Centers
Mike Stater, Director, Ohio SBDC at Warren County
Jerome Jones, Small Business Administration (SBA), Columbus District Office
Small Business Breakthroughs is moderated by Michael Bowers, Director, Ohio SBDC at Columbus State Community College