Did you miss our event, What You Need To Know About The Second Round of PPP Loans? Not to worry, we recorded the presentation and both presenters were kind enough to share their slides.
What You Need To Know About The Second Round of PPP Loans
Have you been wondering what’s been updated in the second round of PPP Loans or need a little more guidance applying for them?
Join our DEC sponsors, Michelle Roseberry of HBK CPA, and Kendra Robinett of 5/3 Bank on Wednesday, February 17th for an overview of the changes made, the provisions within the new package that will affect your business, and the steps business owners need to take to benefit.
Discussion topics include:
- Who is eligible for a second draw PPP loan
- Changes to the original PPP forgiveness process that may affect your forgiveness application
- The reversal to the IRS’s notices on tax deductibility of expenses paid for with the PPP loans
- Updates on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Support for more types of businesses including tax breaks and changes you should know
- Stimulus payments to individuals and extended unemployment benefits
Click the links below to check out each resource: